12 Aug 2016

My New Hair







It's time for a change! My black hair had just gotten completely boring and I wanted to spice things up! I went to Toni and Guy last week Wednesday and spoke to a lovely woman who to be completely honest just left me and my friend confused. she suggested that I went for highlights and she said I should go for a T-zone (I still have no idea what that is haha). 


After that, on Thursday I was dying from a bad case of tonsillitis and well... let's not get into that it wasn't pretty! But after making a miraculous recovery on Monday  my friend and I went all the way to Westfield Stratford and spoke to a man there. He was extremely cocky and arrogant! But, that's how I knew he was the person I wanted to do my hair. Why would I not want someone who is so confident in their work?

He did an amazing job! I told him I wanted an Ombré and he suggested I went for two colours because I had 'virgin hair.' So that's what I went for! I also stressed how important it was for their not to be a completely obvious line. I couldn't be happier with the results and I cannot wait to experiment with some new hair styles!

I also got my hair cut and I'm so glad I did. I had a different lady cut my hair and she did it in a way that made my hair look thicker and more healthy. I'm so pleased! She warned me that colouring your hair is addictive and oh boy was she right!

14 comments :

  1. Looks lovely! I've been dying my hair for years and it is so ridiculously addictive, you won't be able to help yourself haha!

    smallbrownandstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love your hair! Wish I was as brave as you haha!x

      Delete
  2. It looks so pretty, really suits you! X

    http://youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre hair looks totally fab girl! Plus, why is it youre so right about the arrogance of that guy? Ahaha!

    Dana
    Fashion Dew // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like black hair. Your hair looks gorgeous!
    xx
    lulinaiem sakura viet nam
    http://sakurabeauty.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair, it suits you well.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top