26 Jul 2016

I'm back?


Well, I guess I'm back. Some of you may remember me as Karun others may have never heard of me before. I created this blog at around the age of 14, with the hopes that I would find people like myself who are obsessed with all things girly. However, four years down the road I'm not as obsessed. Don't get me wrong I still love all the things I used to write about like fashion and beauty, but now I like other things too. For example, now I'm obsessed with superheroes. Yes, I've spent the past three weeks binge watching.


Any of my previous readers may remember I was doing my A-levels and that that put a massive strain on my life and during this time I found myself not having time for the things I used to adore. So in order to try and keep my grades up and have a social life I had to put so many things on hold. In all honesty, it wasn't until after June 25th (the day after my last exam) that I had refound my love for make-up and fashion. I guess I have prom to thank for that, the stress from shopping for a last minute dress and trying to figure out what eyelashes to wear and what colour eyeshadow to use helped me fall in love again.



2016 has been a big year so far. I've finished school for good (hopefully). I turned 18, I've started to try and lose weight to build a healthier, happier and better me. And the list goes on, so much has happened I would need all the time in the world to be able to tell you all about it. All I know for now is that I want to restart my blog from scratch! So yes I've removed all my previous posts, but I do so in the hopes to put the past behind me and move onto the future.


Here's to new beginnings


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top